IMOVE is co-hosting a workshop with MaaS Aliance on public transport and MaaS with a specific focus upon business and governance models on Wednesday March 14. Hamburg plays host to sell-out crowd of distinguished members, partners and stakeholders ready to listen and participate in the lively discussion.
Questions to be proposed include:
- how to promote and assist MaaS developments in urban settings?
- how to engage multiple stakeholders?
- how to create an innovative MaaS ecosystem?
- how to develop attractive MaaS business models, roles and responsibilities?
- how to evaluate and assess the sustainability of MaaS using a set of tailored KPIs?
Fortunately, to help get some answers to these questions, a selection of informed experts will lead the debate all centred upon the input of Alexander Dyskin's (Roland Berger) keynote speech. We look forward to welcoming all those registered on the day, otherwise please feel free to follow us on Twitter @H2020_IMOVE or check back here for an update after the event.